Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ISTE Day 3



Today I had the awesome opportunity to attend several lab sessions presented by Intel. I was completely unaward of Intel's efforts and resources regarding education. Intel offers free (yes I said FREE!) professional development for educators. The professional development can be done on-line, face to face, or using their software. They are curently offering two Element Courses. In the lab today, I got a chance to complete modules in these course offerings. They were wonderful! For more information see their website at www.intel.com/teachers

2 comments:

  1. I currently in a session about flip videos. I thought this session would provide me with integration ideas for using flip. The presenters are actually discussing how to create a movie using flip. This particular session is not beneficial to me since I already know how to create movies. However the presenters did share a website for converting video. The website is http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/ This website allows you to download the converter to your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way Intel is giving away the new flip video camera called Slide HD. Check it out at http://www.theflip.com/en-us/products/slidehd.aspx

    ReplyDelete